Free solar panels from my energy station
If you don't have the cash for a solar panel system, we could install one for free.
- Save around 40% off your electricity bill
- Increase the value of your home
- Get 25 years free maintenance
- Reduce your carbon footprint
What's the catch?
There isn't one. We'll install and maintain the system for free providing you can tick some boxes, including:
- I have a SOUTH, SOUTH-EAST OR SOUTH-WEST facing roof
(we can check this for you).
- My roof is LARGE enough to hold at least 14 panels
(most 3-bedroom houses are suitable).
- There is NO significant shading on my roof from trees, chimneys or other buildings.
- I am the FREEHOLDER of the property (with or without mortgage).
- I have NOT been made bankrupt within the past 5 years.
- The property is NOT a listed building or in a conservation area.
- The property does NOT have a pay meter.
So long as you meet the requirements above, you could get a free system installed right now.
How can you do this for free?
In April 2010 the Government introduced the Feed-in Tariff scheme that requires energy suppliers to pay for every kilowatt of electricity generated using renewable technologies such as solar PV.
Over the 25 year period of the scheme, these payments will cover our costs to supply and maintain free solar installations on domestic properties.
In other words, we collect the payments and you get the free electricity for 25 years.
If you would like further information please fill in the form below or call us,
and we'll have a representative contact you with the details.